M35A3 6x6 with an Allison Automatic with Catipiller Diesel nice trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
This trucks are very clean inside and out. We have ran them through our shop, checked everything, installed new parts as needed. The 14.5-R20 Michelin XL's are 70% or better on rubber. The M35A3's are rebuilt M35A2 trucks with almost everything being brand new on them. There is allot of upgrades from the A2 series that make them a more operator friendly. There was 5600 of these redone from 1993-1999 so these are rare truck that the value will continue to go up on. Anyone can drive these trucks they do not require a CDL. empty weight is 14,000lbs and the GVW is 24,000lbs These trucks will last a long time with proper maintenance.
They start out at $12,500 depending on what options you would like
We have the hoists available if you want to set up your truck as a dump. These trucks will carry 10,000lbs safely without issues. I set these up with a steep dump angle so the material will come out.
Here are some of the upgrades from the A2 models
- Automatic transmission
- Air power-assisted steering
- Central inflation system works
- Three-point seat belt safety system
- 3116 turbo charged Caterpillar, 170-horsepower engine
- AT1545P automatic 4 speed transmission
-2 speed transfer case Rockwell T-136
- Electric Wipers with windshield washer
- In cab coolant heater works better than older style
- Muffler and insulated cab and hood
- extra marker lights with backup lights
- smaller steering wheel for more cab room.
- upgraded drivers seat
- super single tires and wheels.
For more information call 812-336-2894
C&C Equipment has extensive experience with heavy trucks and can help you operate and maintain you equipment. We offer a complete line of heavy truck parts for every thing from 5 ton cargo trucks like the M813 or M923 to the largest military over the road semis. Take a look here for all your heavy truck parts. >>