2005 DITCH WITCH 1230 H Trencher Good shape ready for use!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Up for sale is a good running good operating 2005 Ditchwitch 1230 trencher.
- Unique, Greasable Bronze Pivot Bushing increases reliability.
- Ground Drive Transmission: hydrostatic, infinitely variable from zero to maximum, gearbox to axle, speed and direction controlled with single lever
- Pump Drive and Digging Chain Clutches are mechanical, hand-operated, spring-loaded with tension roller for belt drive
- Trencher drive: mechanical; belt drive to reduction drive, headshaft
- Belt: 2-groove power band
- Chain Drive Sprocket: forged and tempered
- Spoils Handling Drive: mechanical, attached to and rotates with headshaft
- Quiet, Fuel-Efficient Commercial Honda GX390 Overhead-Valve Gasoline Engine provides reliable power
- Accepts multiple sizes and types of trencher chains, from standard cup-tooth to maximum-strength Shark Chain II
- Max. Trench Depth: 36 in.
- Angle of Approach: 35 degrees
- Angle of Departure: 65 degrees
- Trench Width: 4.3 in. - 6 in.
- Boom Travel, Down: 60 degrees
- Boom Travel, Up: 47 degrees
- Tread: 26 in.
- Wheelbase: 32 in.
- Vehicle Speed: 155 ft/min.
- Digging Chain Speed: 276 ft/min.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 4.5 gal.
- Hydraulic System: 5 gal.
- Axle Oil: 2.8 pt.
- Headshaft Gearbox Oil: 2 pt.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.3 pt.
- Bore: 3.5 in.
- Stroke: 2.5 in.
- Manufacturer Power Rating: 13 HP
- Rated Speed: 3600 rpm
- Dimensions: 88" L X 32" W X 47" H
- Weight: 905 lbs.
C&C Equipment has extensive experience with heavy trucks and can help you operate and maintain you equipment. We offer a complete line of heavy truck parts for every thing from 5 ton cargo trucks like the M813 or M923 to the largest military over the road semis. Take a look here for all your heavy truck parts. >>
The amphibious ARGO UTV has proven itself as a reliable off-road vehicle in some of the world's most remote regions. The all season ARGO 8X8 seats up to six passengers and performs when other vehicles can't get the job done. The all terrain ARGO is the vehicle of choice for big game and waterfowl hunting, outfitters, property owners and adventure tour operators. >>